As the operators of the MYPAVED LTD website (www.mypaved.com), MYPAVED LTD incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11210417 whose registered address is Kemp House, 160 City Road, Greater London, EC1V 2NX. Hereby as (“We”, “Us”, “MYPAVED LTD”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Clarifications on Users’ data
- In respect to the personal data of the website and MYPAVED LTD’s Service users and business contacts and prospects, the Data Controller is MYPAVED LTD;
- In respect of the personal data of candidates who apply for, or who a Customer of MYPAVED LTD contacts for a Job Opening (as the term is described in MYPAVED LTD’s Terms) (“Candidates”) MYPAVED LTD shall process personal information as a data processor on behalf of its Customers, who use Our Services to assist with their recruitment processes.
Collection and use of personal information
What we collect
When you create a MYPAVED LTD profile we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, company details, qualifications and present & previous employment.
All the possible types of information that we collect from you are listed below in further detail:
- Information that you provide on our website and through our application and verification processes by filling in forms on the www.mypaved.com website (“Website”) and https://paved.cloud/ (“Beta version”) as well as information provided when receiving a validation email. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website as a candidate or registering to use Our Services as a Customer.
- Information that you provide when subscribing to MYPAVED LTD newsletter forms on the website (www.mypaved.com).
- Information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We may use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of all actions that you carry out through the Website and of the provision of services to you.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to our site and the resources that you access.
If you wish to become a member of our pool of professionals and potential employees, you may need to provide us with the following information:
- Your personal details (full name, date of birth)
- Your contact details (e-mail address, phone)
- Your employment details (employment history and interests, LinkedIn profile, professional skills, CV)
- Your education details
- Your job status
- Your financial information (salary expectation)
- Your security details (password and answers to security questions)
- Your company details (company name, url, description, location)
- Your contact details (e-mail address, phone)
- Your hiring preferences and candidate requirements
- Your financial information (salary provisions)
- Your security details (password and answers to security questions)
Moreover, when You post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not Your e-mail address) on Our Site, the information contained in Your posting will be stored on Our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with Your profile photo and any other information that You choose to make public on Your public profile page (“Profile”).
We also collect and retain copies of our correspondence with you as well.
The information that You provide in Your Profile will not be visible to others, including anonymous visitors who are not users of Our Service.
Information we collect from other sources
From time to time we also obtain personal data from other sources as follows:
- names and contact details of Customer personnel who will be added as account members for the Customer’s account.
- names and contact details of individual contacts at prospective Customers from third party data providers and/or public sources, such as social networks, company websites and other online sources.
Information From Social Networking Sites
If You provide information through, a social networking site such as LinkedIn, Google, or any other site We support, We may receive information from that site. Any information We receive may be dependent on the privacy settings You have with that site so please consult that site’s privacy and data practices. We will not be responsible for any practices of that social networking site. You may de-link your social networking site account from MYPAVED LTD through your account, and may also change Your sharing settings through such social networking site.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect allows us to connect you with Employers who are recruiting for skills that match your profile.
We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
We may use your personal information to verify and assist with the identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms and conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with MYPAVED LTD, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve MYPAVED LTD’s products, services, and customer communications.
Where you are using Our Services on behalf of our Customer, we rely on legitimate interests in performing our contract with our Customer as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you or our Customer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between our Customer (on whose behalf you are using the Services) and Us.
- To notify you about changes to Our Services and provide you with information that is relevant to your use of the Services.
- Where you or your employer are a prospective Customer, to provide you with information about Our Services for marketing purposes.
Access to personal information
You can help Us ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging into your account at MYPAVED LTD. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if MYPAVED LTD is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardise the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by email at email@example.com.
The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to MYPAVED LTD employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Sharing of your personal data
We may share your information as follows:
- With Users or Our Services (Customers). We may share information about You or other similar information with other users of the Site or Our Services.
- With Third Parties. We may share information about You with third parties, whether designated by You, or with other third parties including service providers, business partners, and other organizations as We may choose.
- With Service Providers. We may share Your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site or Our Services, including any provision of goods through Our Services.
- With Business Partners and Affiliates. We may share Your Personal Data with Our channel partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, or any other company, to fulfill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and Our Customer’s users with information about MYPAVED LTD. MYPAVED LTD does not control how a business partner may use Your Personal Data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Data collected in these circumstances.
- For Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes. We may share Your Personal Data when We believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, due to corporate restructuring, change of control, regulation or regulatory action, protection of users, the integrity of the Site or Service, and to defend or exercise Our legal rights. We may also disclose Your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by MYPAVED LTD.
In detail, we may share your personal data
- With/To companies using Our Services acting as potential Employers.
- With/To sub-contractors and third party data processors, marketing and data analytics service providers.
- With any social media sites if you have asked us to connect with your social media account.
- To any public authority we are required to do so by applicable law and regulation or by any governmental, tax, regulatory body or law enforcement agency.
- To any other person with your prior consent to do so.
Each one of our third parties who process your personal data on our behalf are only permitted to process your personal data in accordance with our instructions.
Without your consent, we will not share your personal data with any third party.
Collection and use of non-personal information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
We may collect and store details of how you use Our Services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevance of results provided by Our Services. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of Our Services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
We may collect information regarding Your use of the Site or Service, such as the hardware model, operating system version, web-browser software and Your IP address/device identifier.
We may collect statistics and information on Your use of the Site and Service, including Your IP address, device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information, broad geographic location and other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags or other similar technologies.
In case You are an Employer, we may store billing and transactional information pursuant to Your use of the Site and Service.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
How we store your personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way, for the duration of your use of Our Services.
We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Our employees, have signed the necessary contracts with Us committing not to misuse or use your personal data for any other purpose rather than the one that you have already consented.
We at MYPAVED LTD have also set the procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and we commit to notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorised access.
You also have a responsibility to ensure that your information is kept secure. If you are a member of our platform, you must:
- keep your login details secret
- log out of your account when not using it
- maintain good internet security, meaning that you should be careful when using public WiFi or shared access internet connections
- Reach us immediately in case you believe your account has been compromised or violated.
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant page of the Website, or by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not keep any previous personal data once you have updated them. However, a notification email will be senT to you for validation. In case you do not consent with the personal data change, you may report it to us at email@example.com.
Storage of your personal data
The data that We collect from you and process as a result of your use of the Services may be stored at a destination within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our suppliers.
MYPAVED LTD takes the security of your personal information very seriously. When your personal data is stored by MYPAVED LTD, we use computer systems (Amazon Web Services) with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. iCloud data is stored in encrypted form including when we utilise third party storage.
How long we keep your personal data
In case you are a potential Employee, we will keep your personal data until:
- You delete your information
- Upon receipt of a written request by you asking for personal data deletion
- Once a period of 24 months has passed without matching you with a potential Employer.
In case you are a Customer (Employer), we will hold all the data for so long as we have an obligation deriving from our contract to you to provide Our Services, and thereafter until such time as we delete the Customer’s account in accordance with our Customer Terms and Conditions.
Your personal information will be also deleted on the occurrence of a written request by you asking for personal data deletion (as engaged by the Customer).
MYPAVED LTD uses a limited number of third-party providers in the US and in Europe to provide data hosting services and to help perform usage statistical analysis, customer support and technical operations. MYPAVED LTD shares the Personal Information with these third-party providers to support MYPAVED LTD only. All third-party providers receiving Personal Data from the European Union and/or Switzerland agree to (i) process the Personal Data only to the extent required by MYPAVED LTD Services and in accordance with MYPAVED LTD instructions and (ii) comply with the data protection laws for transfer and processing of personal data and (iii) provide adequate technical and organization measures to protect the Personal Information.
Cookies and other technologies
MYPAVED LTD’s website, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us better understand user behaviour, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and other web technologies as non-personal information.
However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information.
We may gather some information including IP addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data and automatically store it in log files.
We use this information to understand and analyse trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Disclosure of your information
MYPAVED LTD will make certain personal information available to Employers that work with MYPAVED LTD to provide products and services.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for MYPAVED LTD to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Below you may find listed all your rights falling under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information as described in the Policy
- require Us to delete or change your information
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
- require the deletion of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- let Us have proof of your identity and address. If you are a user of Our Services you should email us from the email address that you used to register with MYPAVED LTD. A receipt of an email from this address will usually be sufficient to confirm your identity
- let Us know the information to which your request relates to
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Data Protection Officer
MYPAVED LTD has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact Us at: email@example.com.